GT vs VT Basketball Game Info
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (11-8, 7-6 ACC) vs. No. 16 Virginia Tech Hokies (14-4, 8-3 ACC)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 23, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Cassell Coliseum – Blacksburg, VA
Coverage: ACC Network
GT vs VT Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GT: (+106) | VT: (-124)
Spread: GT: +1.5 (-110) | VT: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 137 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GT: (24%) | VT: (76%)
Odds to Win NCAAM’s National Championship: GT: (+11000) | VT: (+7000)
GT vs VT Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Georgia Tech: 34.2%
Virginia Tech: 65.8%
GT vs VT Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Georgia Tech defeated Virginia Tech, 76-57, in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 4, 2020.
– Virginia Tech is 19-7 in its 26 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Georgia Tech.
– Virginia Tech is 4-1 straight up in its last five head-to-head meetings with Georgia Tech.
– Georgia Tech defeated Miami, 87-60 in its most recent game on Feb. 20, 2021.
– Virginia Tech defeated Miami, 80-76 (OT), in its most recent game on Feb. 6, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!