LSU vs Georgia Basketball Game Info
LSU Tigers (14-6, 9-4 SEC) vs. Georgia Bulldogs (13-9, 6-9 SEC)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 23, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Stegeman Coliseum – Athens, GA
Coverage: SEC Network
LSU vs Georgia Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LSU: (-255) | UGA: (+210)
Spread: LSU: -6 (-106) | UGA: +6 (-116)
Total: 164.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LSU: (93%) | UGA: (7%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: LSU: (+7000) | UGA: (+18000)
LSU vs Georgia Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
LSU vs Georgia Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– LSU defeated Georgia, 94-92, in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Jan. 6, 2021.
– LSU is 64-46 in its 110 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Georgia.
– LSU is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head meetings with Georgia.
– LSU defeated Auburn, 104-80, in its most recent game on Feb. 20, 2021.
– Georgia lost to Florida, 70-63, in its most recent game on Feb. 20, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!