- Michigan State hosts Michigan in college football action this Saturday
- New customers at Barstool Sportsbook can get a $50 for betting $10 on the game
- See all the details and conditions for claiming this sweet bonus from Barstool below
This Saturday sees one of college football’s greatest rivalries between the Wolverines and Spartans kick off at 12:00 pm EST. To get you ready for the big game, Barstool Sportsbook is offering all new customers a $50 bonus. All you need to do to win is bet at least $10 on the game and you’ll be instantly credited with a $50 bonus if a point is scored in the game.
Sounds simple and it is simple. Read on for all the information you need in order to claim this offer from Barstool Sportsbook.
Michigan vs Michigan State Odds
|Michigan||-190||-4 (-108)||O 51.5 (-109)|
|Michigan State||+145||+4 (-113)||U 51.5 (-112)|
Odds as of October 26 at Barstool Sportsbook
Bet $10, Win $50 if a Point Is Scored in Michigan vs Michigan State
How to Claim Barstool Sportsbook’s $50 Bonus
Read on to find out the terms and conditions for claiming this exciting offer from Barstool Sportsbook.
- Click on the banner above or the link below to go to the Barstool Sportsbook page
- Create a new Barstool Sportsbook account
- During sign-up, use the promo code “DIME50”
- In order to complete the sign-up process, you’ll be asked to provide some pieces of personal information including full name, address, email address, phone number, date of birth and last four digits of your SSN
Barstool Sportsbook Bonus Terms & Conditions
Read the following terms and conditions for this promo from Barstool Sportsbook.
- Open to new customers only
- Open to customers in AZ, CO, PA, MI, IL, IN, VI, NJ, TN
- Customers must be 21+
- Limit of one per customer
- This offer replaces any other active sign-up promos at Barstool Sportsbook
- Make a minimum first-time deposit of at least $10
- Make a wager of at least $10 on the Michigan vs Michigan State game by October 30, 2021, at 11:59 am EST
- $50 will be deposited into your account as long as one team scores in the game
How to Use this Barstool Sportsbook Promo
Don’t overthink this one. Michigan are 4-point favorites in this one and the total is set in the 50s. Both teams are 7-0 heading into college football’s Week 9 schedule.
See you soon, East Lansing 👋
— FOX College Football (@CFBONFOX) October 25, 2021
Points are expected so simply make a bet on this game, on either team and you should expect to win this one and be on your way with a free $50 to bet with afterward.