PSU vs Nebraska Basketball Game Info
Penn State Nittany Lions (7-12, 4-11 Big Ten) vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers (5-15, 1-12 Big Ten)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 23, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Pinnacle Bank Arena – Lincoln, NE
Coverage: Big Ten Network
PSU vs Nebraska Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PSU: (-260) | NEB: (+215)
Spread: PSU: -6.5 (-110) | NEB: +6.5 (-110)
Total: 145 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PSU: (N/A) | NEB: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: PSU: (+15000) | NEB: (+20000)
PSU vs Nebraska Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Penn State: 68.7%
PSU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Nebraska defeated Penn State, 62-61, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 14, 2021.
– Penn State is 11-10 all-time in 21 head-to-head games against Nebraska.
– Nebraska is 3-2 straight up in its last five games against Penn State.
– Penn State is 10-9 against the spread (ATS) this season.
– Nebraska is 8-11 ATS this season.
– Penn State lost to Iowa, 74-68, in its most recent game on Feb. 21, 2021.
– Nebraska lost to Purdue, 75-58, in its most recent game on Feb. 20, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.